Arguably the most recognizable reel ever made the Hardy Perfect needs little in the way of introduction. Made once again at the Hardy factory in Alnwick, England the Perfect is made to classic specifications using the most modern technology.
Among those features are a high-quality agate line guard, a dovetailed reel fitting, a durable gunmetal-grey anodised finish with distinctive ivorine handle. Fifteen stainless steel ball-bearings give the smoothest of winds, along with the click-check drag system which stops fish while producing that distinctive Hardy sound. If you̢‰â?ã¢re looking for a reel to go with a classic bamboo rod, you̢‰â?ã¢d be hard pressed to find a better match than the Perfect. Features:
- Made in Alnwick, England
- All models available in left or right hand wind
- Anodised 6061 barstock aluminium construction
- Supplied in soft, sheepskin lined leather pouch
- Three sizes for every trout fishing situation ̢‰â?ÛÏ 2 5/8", 2 7/8", and 3 1/8"
- Interchangeable spools
- Wide ranging click-check drag mechanism with fifteen ball-bearings for silky control
- Naval brass spindle on the plate
- Agate line guard
- You can click on the photos to the left to see more detail.